What are veneers?
Veneers are thin materials placed over a tooth surface. Veneers are placed on the front of the teeth. It helps to enhance the aesthetics of your teeth and brighten your smile. Dental veneers do to your teeth what false finger nails can do to your hands.
What materials are veneers made up of?
- Composite (tooth coloured filling material)
- Ceramic/porcelain - are extremely thin shells made of a strong and durable dental ceramic.
What is the procedure for veneers?
The dentist will procure all the diagnostic information which can include photographs, moulds, bite, etc. The use of tools such as DSD along and a mock-up in the mouth, shows fairly good final result.
- Composite veneers - The dentist sculpts the tooth coloured filling material improving its shade or matching your other teeth.
- Ceramic/porcelain - The dentist first prepares the teeth by removing a small amount of enamel from the front and/or sides of the teeth to make room for the veneer. The dentist will make a mould and send it off to the lab with the required information. Temporaries are placed on your teeth in the interim before the final veneers are placed. At the laboratory the veneer will be customised and crafted to suit your needs. The next appointment will be to cement the veneers in place.
Veneers are placed for cosmetic reasons. Cosmetically pleasing teeth gives you confidence, be it in day to day life, in a job interview or a business presentation.
- Improve appearance
- Cover worn tooth surfaces
- Cover chipped, cracked or discoloured fillings
- Cover fractured/cracked/worn teeth
- Permanent whitening of discoloured teeth
- Correct mild teeth crowding issues
- Close spaces between teeth
Composite Veneers: 6 for $1750
Porcelain Veneers: 6 for $5999 (Excludes Digital Smile Design)
A free whitening procedure for the lower teeth for 6 or more veneers.
Digital smile design avaliable with any package at a discounted price.
* All the ceramic work used is made in Australia.